Sunday, January 27, 2008

Never get the chance to go far

Yesterday, went to Cheenatown Chinatown! For CNY :D
Okay you know, at first I thought that CNY is next week HAHA gosh!
Alrighty. Took alot of photos but I've decided not to upload them all, yes no time.


Empty.


Filled.


:D

Dinnered at the Maxwell food centre. Dinner was great and I had Satay beehoon. Mom bought loadsa food and in the end we had to share them all. And thus making Sissie and I pissed cos we were trying to lose weight at that time haaaaa. Cmon its just food!

Chinatown snaps :D








HILOY.












This is my brudddderrrrr and me.








Current favourite :)


















:)

Okay that sums up all. Monday is starting tomorrow and I'm having the blues.
Monday = School ends late + Remedials + Commontest = Sad Joyce D:
Ayeaye I've got to get started on my FNN Os by Monday! No procrastination and no sotongs. Well I have a tendancy to think that procrastinators are sotongs haaaa.

OKAY BYE ALL.
Enjoy the last few minutes of weekends, hell yeah!

P/s: In 10 months it'll be my birthday!

No comments: